DermaPACK is proud to be awarded ISO 9001 certification, an internationally recognized standard that ensures that our products and services meet the needs of our clients through an effective quality management system.
We have developed and implemented our quality management system in order to improve the overall performance, maintain a high-level of quality and strong customer service and to provide a sound basis for sustainable development initiatives. Our decision to work towards ISO 9001 accreditation demonstrates the commitment to providing a high-quality and consistent products and services to our clients and our ongoing investment in continuous improvement.
To become ISO 9001 compliant, DermaPACK underwent an evaluation process that included quality management system development, a management system documentation review, audit and initial assessment which was very successful as no non-conformances were identified.
In achieving compliance with the standard requirements we chose a reliable partner – TÜV Nord – a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification, delivering high quality services to help companies to meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility. TÜV Nord reviewed our management system and provided certification to the standard as an independent third party specialist. It provides our clients with independent assurance that our commitment to quality permeates everything we do.
The ISO 9001 certification is the assurance that we have clearly defined procedures in place in all our business areas such as Marketing & Sales, Procurement, supply chain management, risk management, handling of documents and data and strong business continuity processes.
Therefore, we can proudly and safely state that DermaPACK is built with quality and transparency in mind. We integrate the attitude of quality in our daily work and continuously challenge ourselves to improve the quality management system to provide products that meet or exceed the needs and expectations of our customers, always complying with the specifications and regulations. What we have done:
- Reviewing our suppliers on a regular basis and holding them to a high accountability in order to ensure the best parts and services are going into our products
- More regimented quality checks throughout a project in order to reduce delays related to quality and accuracy errors at the completion of a job
- A receiving inspection process that allows us to catch supplier and part errors right up front
- Issuing internal and supplier corrective and preventative actions in order to resolve quality issues and ensure they do not happen a second time
- Following up and measuring customer satisfaction on a regular basis in order to ensure customer issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Setting internal goals and measuring the success of those goals to provide you with quality products and services faster and more accurately